|Website:||Open website in new window|
De Luxe Hôtel Barge built in the NL in 1907 – Excellent condition attractive ship for 4 guests.
Designed to be owner operated
- Dimensions : 27m x 4.80m WD 0,95m – Bridge clearance 3,25m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Perkins Sabre 130 hp fitted new + gear (only 1100hrs).
- Generator : Mitsubishi 10kw silent pack.
- Fresh watertank : 10 000 L
- Waste black : 1000 L
- Diesel tanks: 1000 L –
- Central heating , Diesel fired boiler provides hot water .
- Wood stove .
- Inverter/charger : TRACE 3300w + one spare (new).
- House batteries : 6 x 220A.
- Navigation permit (TRIWV) valid until 2021 – Last survey / haul out in 2017 .
- VHF radio .
LAYOUT: From stern to bow.
Back cabin (owners) en suite (shower, wc ,wash basin) – Stairs to wheelhouse – Large wheelhouse with a sitting area/table , steering, nav equipment – Stairs on port side to access the main accomodation (bright and airy , many double glazed windows) – Open galley fully equiped / bar, dining room and lounge space on a different level – Stairs to sundeck – Hallway leading to one double cabin Ensuite on starboard and another double Ensuite at the end of corridor – watertight door to enter the fore peak which is storage and laundry room.
Large engine room with good headroom.
Gorgeous vessel , very well kept and maintained ( new recent exterior paint). She can takes four guests in great comfort. The hull is in excellent condition, all ready to go. She is also very suitable for a family private use.
For those who would be interested in settling down in France the present owners are also selling a very attractive cottage located right next to the barge mooring . Very convenient to run the barge as a business. Location is in the heart of France not too far from Paris , Lyon and all Burgundy vineyards.
Please get in touch for more info. Owner is keen to sell
ASKING PRICE : 275 000 Euros.
|Vessel type:||Dutch KLipper barge|
|Engine model:||Perkins Sabre|
|Length over all:||27m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.